Cut from kiln-dried Basswood and built with traditional and modern craftsmanship, our Lexwood® shutters come in an elegant look perfect for all types of windows.
Premium kiln dried Basswood is a raw material that offers optimum strength, no sawdust, no plastic, no fillers, no composites, no poplar, no unidentified hardwood, and no engineered wood. This material produces our renowned well-refined shutter.
Our manufacturers use state-of-the-art technology that ensures superior value to what you pay for. With a selection of colors, you can choose your preferred look for your homes or offices. Moreover, all products contact UV ray inhibitors for long-term fade resistance.
- 2 1/2″, 3 1/2″, and 4 1/2″ louvers
- Shutter Panel Configuration
- 20 Stains and 20 Paints
- 14 frame styles and 8 hinge colors including stainless steel available
- Traditional tilt rod or hidden tilt options
- Astragal or rabbet stile options for multiple panel openings
- Knock-down frames with pre-installed magnets
Lexwood® Shutters offer specialty shapes for all types of windows, including:
- French Door Cutouts
- Slant Tops
- Liberty Arch
- Ovals and Octagons